Abstract Submission Guidelines
1) Important Dates
|Abstract Submission Open||October 26, 2022|
|Abstract Submission Due|
|Notification of Acceptance|
|Registration Open||March 15, 2023|
|Presenting Author Registration Due||May 16, 2023|
|Early Bird Registration Closed||June 15, 2023|
2) General Rules
- All abstracts must be written and all presentations done in English.
- Please submit the abstract and related information from the “Sintering 2023 Abstract Submission” site.
- The first author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- On the submission site, you are free to choose your presentation type from the following presentation types, but your choice is subject to change by the office organizers for purposes of program arrangement.
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Oral or Poster Presentation
3) Copyright Transfer Policy
The copyright of your abstract shall be transferred to the Sintering 2023. Otherwise, your abstract can not be accepted for presentation nor be included in the conference.
However, the following rights are retained by the authors:
- All legal rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
- Reuse in other works of all or portions of the abstract described above.
- Reproduction of the abstract described above for the author's personal use and/or for company use, provided that these copies are not offered for sale.
4) Abstract Submission
Click the following “Sintering 2023 Abstract Submission” button, follow the instructions written on the submission site and enter any relevant related information.
When your submission is successfully completed, you will receive a reply e-mail from the Sintering 2023 Abstract Submission Office with your paper reference number. If you do not receive this e-mail, the submission may not be completed, or your registered e-mail address may be incorrect. If you do not receive the e-mail within half a day, please contact the Sintering 2023 Abstract Submission Office.
5) Modification and Abstract
During the abstract submission period, you can modify your submitted abstract by accessing the abstract submission site with the login information written in the auto reply e-mail from Abstract Submission Office.
Please contact the Sintering 2023 Abstract Submission Office in case you would like to withdraw your abstract.
6) Notification of Acceptance
Abstracts will be reviewed after the submission deadline and notification of acceptance will be informed to the authors by
February 28, 2023 March 15, 2023.
Presenting authors are requested to complete the registration and payment by May 15, 2023.
Sintering 2023 Abstract Submission Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
The email address remains the same as 2021’s.